Christmas therapy ideas

Christmas is nearly here! Can you believe it?

I don't know about you, but I find this time of year hectic, tiring and overwhelming, but I also think it's such a magical time of year for children and adults alike! Despite all my groaning, I really DO love it!


                                

                                                 

Christmas can also bring the added bonus (for parents) of a little extra motivation for kids... I find myself often saying, "Santa's watching..." to my kids, as they get up to mischief at home!

I also tend to use Christmas themed activities and games during the Christmas season, as most kids ARE a little extra motivated by all things Christmas, and it only happens once a year! That extra motivation can extend to getting some speech pathology practice in over the holiday season. 

Speaking of speech, has a wonderful list of Christmas themed games, activities, cards for you to print off and use at home! Take a look at their resources here.  

Kids Activities Blog also has some very cute 'paper baking' sets for kids to decorate.

Also, if you'd like to do some other activities over the Christmas and New Year period, pop over to our Pinterest page for some fun ideas, information and inspiration to keep working on your child's therapy goals, without them even knowing!!! 

Have fun with these and I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!

Robyn
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Parrot Chatter © 2012